Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Time! Finally!!

Due date: 11/11/2009
Yes its true! Finally, we are pregnant! We had to take two different tests to make sure! I decided to take the test one day just to get it over with (thinking that I definitely wasn’t pregnant). But then there was a positive sign! I couldn’t believe it! Tommy was at school so I had to wait for him to get home, but then Jake came over with Tommy after school so Tommy could help him with his school schedule, so I had to wait even longer to tell Tommy. So while Tommy took Jake back to his dorm I put up a few streamers. When Tommy got back home he automatically new what was going on. I had him sit down and I told him that "we are going to have a baby!" He couldn’t believe it either. So we went out to Craigo's Pizza to celebrate, then went to the store to buy another test just to make sure. Sure enough! Another positive! We couldn’t wait to share the news with everyone and started calling!

I went for my pre - OB appointment today just to ask any questions that I might have. I am happy to know that not only is it ok for me to keep running but it is good for the baby and I am all about anything to help our baby grow strong and not to mention; help make the delivery go more smoothly and faster! My first real appointment is on April 7th and we are both so excited! Tommy is really excited and keeps reminding me to be careful with our precious cargo, its so sweet! We are so excited to find out if its a Boy or a Girl so we can start calling it by name. I am also really excited to start making a blanket for our own baby!

2 comments:

Kurt, Jennifer and family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you guys!!! Hailey has requested that the baby be born on her birthday - Nov 4th - so if you could arrange that, she would appreciate it! Ha ha! We can't wait to see your family grow so keep blogging! We love you guys! Congrats again!

Brad and Allie said...

YAY for babies! we can't wait for you guys to ccome back so our babies can hang out!